[You may skip the bla bla bla below and proceed to application if you want to.]
1. At first the entire Universe was a hot ball tinier than an atom and much hotter than any star. This swelled much, much faster than the speed of light, growing to the size of a galaxy in just a tiny fraction of a second.
2. As the Universe expanded, it begin to cool and tiny particles of energy and matter, each of them much smaller than atoms, began to form a thick, soup-like material.
3. After about three minutes, gravity started to pull the particles together. Atoms joined together to make gases, such as hydrogen and helium, and the thick ‘soup’ began to clear and thin out. By the end of the third minute, the matter than surrounds us today had been created.
4. Over time, as the young Universe grew larger, the gases clumped into clouds. After several hundred million years, the clouds began to form stars and galaxies.
Scientists believe that because both space and time began with the Big Bang, there may possibly be no time ‘before’ it occurred. They assume that the Universe might end in a Big Crunch, the opposite of the Big Bang.
Application: Most of the time in the midst of our daily life we forget that there’s a Living God who was and is with us. Today we will encounter God’s creation. When we see the beauty around us, let each day remind us to lift our head in praise. Live this life with the assurance that God is Exists and no matter how much the world trying to snatch your awareness about Him, let us remember that our God is Big.
- Renungan Saya tentang Kejadian 22:1-19: “Abraham mempersembahkan Ishak sebagai Korban”
- Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
- Why my heart feel empty inside?
- Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
- Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
- Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
- Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
- Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
- Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
- The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
Gambar yang mungkin akan mencetus kontroversi... Dalam Alkitab Perjanjian Lama , kisah tentang Yusuf sangat menarik sekali. Pada permul...
The Leader’s Greatest Return: Attracting, Developing, and Multiplying Leaders (2020) by John C. Maxwell, Book ReviewThe Leader’s Greatest Return: Attracting, Developing, and Multiplying Leaders (2020) by John C. Maxwell When I heard from a podcast t...
Iman Kristian bukan hanya tentang kerohanian dan pengetahuan, tetapi juga EMOSI. Tanpa emosi, iman akan menjadi seperti robot dan bosan. T...
Introducing Jesus: A Graphic Guide (2012) by Anthony O’Hear & Judy Groves The illustrations are amazing, the writing is simple, but...
The psychologist William Moulton Marston asked 3,000 persons, "What do you have to live for?" He was shocked to find that 94% w...
Dulu saya pernah berfikir, kenapa ada orang apabila mendengar Firman Tuhan, mereka berubah? Kenapa pula ada yang tidak? Dan kenapa ada yan...
As an introvert (at its core), I'm energized when I read books quietly outside but noisily inside. And because I love to explore vario...