- Think about yourself.
- Talk about yourself.
- Use “I” as much as possible.
- Mirror yourself continually in the opinion of others.
- Listen greedily to what people say about you.
- Expect to be appreciated.
- Be suspicious.
- Be jealous and envious.
- Be sensitive to slights.
- Never forgive a criticism.
- Trust nobody but yourself.
- Insist on consideration and respect.
- Demand agreement with your own views of everything.
- Sulk if people are not grateful to you for favors shown them.
- Never forget a service you may have rendered.
- Be on the lookout for good time for yourself.
- Shirk your duties if you can.
- Do as little as possible for others.
- Love yourself supremely.
- Be selfish.
- THINK SMALL.
- START HUGE.
- GO SHALLOW.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
How to be Perfectly Miserable
- Renungan Saya tentang Kejadian 22:1-19: “Abraham mempersembahkan Ishak sebagai Korban”
- Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
- Why my heart feel empty inside?
- Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
- Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
- Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
- Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
- Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
- Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
- The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
"Penyemai" ialah TUHAN. "Benih" ialah perkhabaran Kerajaan Allah atau Firman Tuhan. "Tanah" pula ialah k...
Keluarga Yesus Kristus ingin mengambil-Nya kerana mereka mendengar orang berkata , "Dia tidak siuman" (Markus 3:21). Apa ora...
Yohanes Pembaptis "menyediakan" dan "meluruskan jalan" bagi Yesus Kristus (Markus 1:3). Mereka yang belum mengenal...
In Genesis 5, the life of Enoch is only told in 4 verses! But although his story is short, his example of faith is massive! 😊⚡🙏 #Se...
I asked my smart little cousin, "Who annoys you the most?" Without missing a beat, he said, "My little brother!" ...
Altar of Eden (2010) by James Czajkowski a.k.a. James Rollins Rollins is one of my favorite novelists. He is brilliant! The Order of Sa...
Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose (2006) by Derek Prince Last week I didn't post anything on my social media, so I have lots ...