1. When loved ones come, always run to greet them.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
4. Take naps and stretch before rising.
5. Run, romp, and play daily.
6. On hot days drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
7. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
9. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
The Jewish proverb says “Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Learn from their ways and become wise!” (Proverbs 6:6, NLT) I say, my proverb for today is: “Take a lesson from dogs, you animal lovers. Learn from their behaviors and become wise!”