|THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.|
- Renungan Saya tentang Kejadian 22:1-19: “Abraham mempersembahkan Ishak sebagai Korban”
- Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
- Why my heart feel empty inside?
- Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
- Mother's Day: Letter from a son to his mother.
- Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
- Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
- Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
- Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
- The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
I watched lots of Bible movies, especially the life of Jesus. Among the best, in my opinion, so far, are this two: #1 The Visual Bible...
In the Old Testament verse reads, “A day of little things, no doubt, but who would dare despise it?” Jesus did not despise the little ...
A proverb mentions the foolish farmer who waits for a cloudless sky before he plants his field. There is almost always a cloud somewhe...
One of the reasons I want to keep fit is as a man, I believe, I shouldn't seek to fight but I must be ready and expect to fight if...
As leaders, we must put high priority to educate those under our leadership such as employees, workers, and followers. A person who be...
Trust is the foundation of leadership and also relationships. A trustworthy leader is rare and reliable followers are in great demand....
7 Lessons I Learned from "Alita, Battle Angel" that Beautiful-Eyes Warrior [Warning: Spoiler Alert!]After Ryan’s birthday (my cousin’s son) dinner last night, we went to watch movie Alita: Battle Angel , a movie based on Yukito Kishiro...