"May we be the kind of good faith Christians who shape the future by asking the right questions and then confronting what is wrong, clarifying what is confused, celebrating what is good, and creating what the world is missing"
"Faith has implications for all of life, not just for the hour or two a week when like-minded believers gather to worship and pray"
It is easy to feel overwhelmed as we try to live faithfully in a culture that seems increasingly hostile to the Christian faith. With a growing backlash against religion and people of faith, it's harder than ever to hold onto our convictions while treating friends, neighbors, co-workers, and even family members who disagree with respect and compassion.
Based on ground-breaking research, this timely book by the bestselling authors of unChristian (I love this book!) explores politics, sexuality, race, gender, and religious freedom, helping you:
- Respond with compassion, clarity, and confidence to the most toxic issues of our day
- Discover the most significant cultural trends that are creating both obstacles and opportunities for Christians
- Know what you believe and why it doesn't make you a judgmental or extreme person
- Stop being afraid to talk about what you believe and start having meaningful conversations about tough issues
- Understand the heart behind opposing views and learn how to stay friends across differences
Even though this book is based on research and Christianity in America, I find that the content, the challenge, and the encouragement in this book can help any Christians around the world especially when we (slowly) feel that we "are no longer part of the majority."
For Malaysians ONLY
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.