We have mutual respect for each other. We have been a friend since campus time (although from different campuses) during one of FES camps. Many people know Simon as a talented model, singer and speaker but I see more than his social media posts. I see a leader within him, a humble person and a gentleman. A natural leader because no matter where he goes or put in charge of, he always makes the best of every opportunity. A humble person because he loves to ask questions, willing to learn and God-fearing man. A gentleman because I've witnessed lots of time how he treated women, older people and young kids.
Although he is meteorically far from being perfect and flawless – he is consistent. So if you know such a man, you need to ask him lots of questions to learn from. As for now my question to him is this: "What's your top 5 books that make a difference in your life?" Here are the lists:
1) TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking (2017) by Chris Anderson
2) The Leadership Handbook: 26 Critical Lessons Every Leader Needs (2015) by John C. Maxwell
3) Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently (2010) by John C. Maxwell
4) Martin Luther King, Jr: A Biography (2006) by Roger Bruns
5) Raising Kids God's Way: A Biblical Guide for Christian Parents (1995) by Kathi Hudson
Read it and I recommend #1, #2 and #3. But #5, Simon you need to explain…
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.